I said I had ONE Big announcement today...I have a few
I said by 2-3pm...it's almost 7pm...it's been a busy day
I have Signed up for the March of Dimes March for Babies and created a Team..
Here is the the info:
Walksite: Crandon Park, 4000 Crandon Boulevard, Miami/Key Biscayne
Date: 4/24/2010 9:00:00 AM
Time: 9:00 AM
A March for Babies web page has been created for OUR team at:
I encourage all of you to come walk or donate...
We will have some Cool Bootcamp T's made...it's Fitness for a Good cause..
Sign up or donate... http://www.marchforbabies.org/team/t1390048
One of the biggest complaints from dieters is
that they're BORED and tired of eating the same bland,
dry tuna and chicken breast 5 times a day.
I feel your pain, as does my buddy Jayson Hunter from
Prograde Nutrition. So, he's put together a "healthy eating"
cookbook containing 197 delicious, fat burning recipes,
and he's making it available as a gesture of good will to
my subscribers for only $4.95 (that's a whopping 2.5 cents
There ain't no catch:
Do you have to buy it? No.
Is is less than $5? Yes.
Will it give you 197 new meal ideas to spice up your diet?
The rest is for you to decide:
SOME COOL NEW RULES FOR LIFTING... from one of my favorite trainers Alwyn Cosgrove..
These are just some of my favorites
THE BEST muscle building (lean muscle) exercises are the ones that use your muscles the way they are designed to work.
Exercise that use lots of muscles in coordinated action are better than those that force muscles to work in isolation
5. The goal of each workout is to set a record...Never do the same workout twice...(it means do a little more each time)
6. The weight you lift is a tool to reach your goals, it's NOT the goal itself
7. I love this one...DONT DO THE MACHINES "When someone says I'm not getting the most out of my workouts...I ask what they are doing...he or she will say..I do the machines..."
8.A workout is only good as the adaptations it produces..
9. These is NO magic system of exercise, sets and reps.. ( Ever notice the stop watch at Bootcamp and the frequent and constant changes)
11.You'll get Better results working your ass off on a bad program than you will loafing through a good one...( how about working your but off in a good program)
12. Fast lifting is not more dangerous than slow lifting
14. Stretching is Not a warm up
These are just some of the Rules in Alwyn's Book...
If you want Results...Real Results you have to get Better...visualize your body the way you want it...commit to eating better..workout out like you want it!
I'll be back with more tomorrow...
Rafael Moret,CSCS, NASM-Cpt