Monday, April 13, 2009

7 reasons why you should detox NOW

Hey

Do you really need me to give you 7 reasons....Come on...

You know what you are eating

You know the kind of Results you are looking for.

Why Are you still putting it off...

Get the 10 Day Weight Loss/ Detox Jump Start Here:
https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_flow&SESSION=6ITNQHliD-34HPvntpIKCiWMMtl5VhQuXd2_cyODqKknU8U3XdsUZlXaLHW&dispatch=5885d80a13c0db1f998ca054efbdf2c25fe4a05bcb33bff6399b4b6a7ee9cf98

AND Here are 10 Quick Reasons...as if you needed more:
You’ll lose excess weight - Carol advises you not to weigh yourself until the end of the diet, so I’ll find out in ten days time how much weight I’ve lost. The last time I went on this diet I lost just under a stone (11lbs).
Cellulite will diminish - Cellulite is believed to be caused by toxin build up in fatty tissue. By following a detox diet and dry body brushing before bathing, you should notice a reduction in cellulite.
You’ll feel more energetic - I must admit that I haven’t felt very energetic this week, but I don’t think that has anything to do with this diet. Last weekend, I felt a lot more energetic than usual.
You’ll get fewer colds - All the extra vitimins consumed during this detox should help to ward off colds and flu. My daughters both had really bad colds when I started this diet, and I didn’t catch it! Coincidence? Maybe.
You’ll get rid of bloating - I think the noticable difference in my face and the looseness of my clothes has a lot to do with me being less bloated, rather than simply losing weight.
Your skin will look smoother - I have noticed that my skin looks much better since starting this diet.
You’ll enjoy better health - This diet is very low in fat, very high in vitimins, nutrients and anti-oxidants. How can you not be healthier on it?!
Your hair will shine - I have noticed that my hair looks far more healthy and shiny.
You’ll feel calmer - It has been a stressful week this week, but I suppose I may have felt the effects more on a poorer diet. I’m happy to report that I did not turn to comfort foods, as I have done in the past.
You can lower blood pressure and bad cholesterol - The only fats you eat on this diet are healthy ones from nuts and seeds and olives.
Don't Make Me Start Posting Picture of What Your Colon Looks Like.....

Trust Me You Don't want to know

Get It Here:
https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_flow&SESSION=6ITNQHliD-34HPvntpIKCiWMMtl5VhQuXd2_cyODqKknU8U3XdsUZlXaLHW&dispatch=5885d80a13c0db1f998ca054efbdf2c25fe4a05bcb33bff6399b4b6a7ee9cf98


Start Detoxing Tomorrow


Rafael
http://OnePoundAtATime.org

No comments:

Post a Comment