Monday, December 27, 2010

2011 Fat Loss predictions

Well well,


I'm back in the USA and ready for 2011.


So for weeks now I have been in the lab, with a pen a pad...wait no..that's a song


For weeks I have been researching..reading, and observing..looking to see what I am going to do to kick it up a notch and stay ahead of the trends in 2011..but before I reveal my predictions lets see what else is being predicted:



USA TODAY Says:

Looking for the hottest fitness trends? Try sweating through a boot-camp workout class. Or lifting weights. Or doing exercises to strengthen your stomach and back.

"Boot camp, strength training will top 2011 fitness trends"


FITSugar.com Says:


  • Buddy system: Many of us have a fitness buddy that pushes us to run faster, longer, and more often. Picking up on the benefits of a support system, gyms will start offering peer groups and increase its number of class offerings.

  • Most popular workouts: What people loved in 2010 will carry over into next year: boot camp-style workouts, Zumba, and TRX Suspension training will continue to be sought out, and interval training will get a big push in 2011.

  • Small-group workouts: Expect smaller classes next year, and this is a good thing. Your instructor will be able to give you more attention, and you'll be able to form a tighter bond with your fellow classmates.




  • The Amercican College of Sports Medicine says:



    1. Educated and experienced fitness professionals.

    2. Fitness programs for older adults.

    3. Strength training.

    4. Children and obesity.

    5. Personal training.

    Now my predictions..(The UNCENSORED Version )


    Prediction #1

    People are going to continue to spend their hard earned money on BULLSHIT that doesn't work. Late night infomercials, diet pill scams, the diet of the week...all things that dominate the 10 BILLION dollar Fitness market on things that don't work...They will continue to make things that make you feel like you are fetting something done when you and them know you are NOT

    Prediction #2

    People will continue to waste money on liposuction... Guess what even if you have the BEST plastic surgeon in the world, you will still have shitty eating habits, and you still won't be exercising they way you need to to get the results you want.

    The average cost of liposuction $2,000-$10,000

    Liposuction Cost Range:

    Average Total Cost: $8,500
    Surgeons fee: $5,000
    Anesthesiologist: $1,200
    Facility fee: $1,700
    Hospital fee: $600

    Prediction # 3

    Physician referrals. This one is a BIGGIE!! Physician referrals, a key component of the Exercise is Medicine initiative, partner medical professionals with heath and fitness professionals to seamlessly integrate exercise into their patients’ lives.

    Prediction # 4

    Customers will get smarter...if you hire a plumber to fix your sink, you expect your sink to be fixed. If you hire a trainer to help you lose weight, you should lose weight. No more excuses a trainer should deliver and clients should also be willing to work. That means that you should stop lying to yourself if you are stuffing PIZZA in your mouth everyday for lunch and going to the gym and spending more time worrying about your attire than your workout

    Prediction #5

    Expect highly qualified and experienced fitness professionals to charge more. You want better results, higher quality fitness in your life, and over all better quality of life..then you should expect to pay more. And you should expect more..and be willing to work more. Yes my friends a REAL fitness pro will not charge you $10-$15 per session to train you if he or she is...run the other way

    Prediction #6

    No more games...I predict I will deliver more fitness results in 2011 that EVER before. I will also demand more from the people that want more this year...That mens I will make you work if you are one of my clients..

    I think we are all tired of the "SAFE" stuff..it's time to break through..I'm looking to do things that are not normal..like 20lbs of Fat loss in 30 Days
    “All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson

    “It doesn’t matter how beautiful your theory is, it doesn’t matter how smart you are. If it doesn’t agree with experiment, it’s wrong.” —Richard Feynman

    My New Year Resolution is to Deliver Real Results...Fast...but I need to Test to make sure I deliver the BEST to you..

    Who am I going to test these things out on first? ME!

    Now, this email is going out to a couple thousand people and it will be on the blog...and I'm sure some of you might be thinking "Hey, I want to do that, I want to start 2011 and get results fast too"

    So I will be changing what the Best Fat burning diet will be defined as, and I will changing what effective fat burning workouts look like...this will NOT be fun and laughs..but it WILL work.

    You want to do this with me? I think I might take 10-15 people on this journey with me..

    I will be doing this with you and we will share results with each other...I will do all the work, the research, plan diets, and workouts..(yes I will charge for this) all you have to do is follow the instructions and report the results to me. Not sure what I will charge yet but I don't want any slackers in this so expect to pay between $500-$750 for this 30 Day program..but I promise you this: By January 31st you and I will be LEANER.

    If you are interested in being a part of this, email me or comment on the blog and I will get back to you

    Guys:



    Ladies:




    DO you have a comment or question...leave it below

    --
    Rafael Moret,CSCS, NASM-Cpt
    http://www.i-bootcamp.com
    http://www.Results4Sure.com

    No comments:

    Post a Comment