Thursday, December 31, 2009

12 Weeks To A New You!

The Embarrassing Day That Sparked The Fire!

I remember the day like it was yesterday.

My 7 year old and I were playing at the park and we were running
around, nothing crazy and after a while I decided to sit and rest..

Not because I was tired just because I wanted a break,

And what she told me absolutely floored me.

She said "Daddy if you're tired maybe you should join bootcamp"
and I said "Baby girl I teach bootcamp." Her response was "So why
did you gain so much weight?"

I thought "REALLY"...nahhhh

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I was being lectured for
being overweight... by a 7 year old..well I guess I tought here well.

The weird thing is... I didn't do anything serious. I went to the
gym a few times..but No Real commitment.

And then The Pictures...Oh Pictures don't lie. I started seeing the
weight..PILE ON!

But Still No Action Taken


http://www.results4sure.com/2010-Body-Transformation-Contest.html

No comments:

Post a Comment