Thursday, November 26, 2009

Gratitude and Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving

It's been a great year here at Results4Sure and All The South Florida Fitness bootcamps. And I'm very grateful for you being a part of that success. TODAY being Thanksgiving I want to make sure I'm showing you how grateful I am.

“Gratitude can transform common days into thanksgivings, turn routine jobs into joy, and change ordinary opportunities into blessings.” — William Arthur Ward

But before I do...
Let's get serious for a moment. You're going to eat a LOT of food this Today.

You know it.
I know it.

And that's ok. I'm sure you've been working out just a little bit harder to prepare for it, right? ;-) And I know you're going to get a good workout in on Thursday before you chow down, right? or at least at some point :-)

Now, besides that, I also want to remind you one thing you do NOT want to do on Today is skip meals so you can stuff yourself with one big one. That's a no-no.
You still need to start your day right by boosting your metabolism with a solid breakfast but ALSO

Tomorrow...I know alot of you are going shopping and are getting up early to do so...Starting the day with a good breakfast is going to be KEY

So to help you out with that I've got a gift for you from me and my buddies over at Prograde Nutrition. It's a delicious Protein Pancakes recipe.
Thanks to the protein in the recipe your blood sugar won't go crazy like it can just by eating a huge stack of pancakes with sugary syrup. Nope, this recipe will fill you up, nourish your body and give your metabolism just the boost it needs.

AND it will get you ready to do battle at all the malls and shopping centers..

You can get the Protein Pancakes recipe http://results4sure.getprograde.com/prograde-pancake-recipe.html

Be sure to let me know how you like it.

Happy Thanksgiving id you are here in the USA and Happy Thursday All over the World!

YES YES We will be having a Black Friday/Cyber Monday Sale all Weekend...so be on the lookout in your inBox

“There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” — Albert Einstein

PS - Seriously, have a nutritious breakfast this Friday morning and your body will thank your for it All day. ;-)
http://results4sure.getprograde.com/prograde-pancake-recipe.html --


Rafael Moret,CSCS, NASM-Cpthttp://www.SouthFloridaFitnessBootCamp.com http://www.Results4Sure.comhttp://www.Metabolism-Makeover.net

No comments:

Post a Comment