Five Super Simple Fat Loss Tips
Fat loss isn't rocket science. I know we love to make our problems seem much bigger than they really are, but when you really look at them they're typically easy to solve. And that's often the case with fat loss. To prove it to you here are five super simple fat loss tips you can easily follow:
1) Stop guzzling liquid sugar. Yes, I mean soft drinks and juices and bottles of iced tea loaded with high fructose corn syrup. For the most part, a 12 oz can of cola is 150 calories of pure sugar. Have a couple of those a day...and you are asking for trouble
2) I've written it a gazillion times and I will continue to - eat breakfast! If you want to make fat loss easy then make sure you start your metabolism off on the right foot.
3) Eat more fruit. Aim for at least 5 servings a day.
4) Eat more veggies. Again, aim for at least 5 servings a day.
5) Stop eating so many processed foods. If it comes in a box from your grocery store it's most likely processed. The fresher the foods the better.
* Bonus tip*
You can make tips 3 and 4 a breeze by using a whole foods based multi. Personally, I love Prograde Nutrition's VGF 25+ (hyperlink to http://results4sure.getprograde.com/vgfmen OR http://results4sure.getprograde.com/vgfwomen) because it is made from 25 WHOLE veggies, greens and fruits.
The Success of The 10 Day Weight Loss Jump Start Has Been GREAT...
10 Days is just the right amout of time to make real changes and NOT long enough to make you go CRAZY
We are doing it again....Lose A Real 10-12lbs in 10 Days...
Get More Info Here:
It Starts AGAIN on Thursday....
Yours in health,
PS - You know I take my nutrition seriously. And it's why I ONLY recommend Prograde Nutrition's Whole Foods based multi. They have both a men's http://results4sure.getprograde.com/vgfmen and women's http://results4sure.getprograde.com/vgfwomen) formula.